Friday, July 31, 2009

Situation

What I'm going through right now is not a hopeless situation because my God of hope is in control of it. I'm going to be the daughter of God I know I am and that I can be and press through. I have never given up hope and never will. I'm holding on because God is getting ready to pull me up and out along with my family. I thank him for EVERYTHING. Thanksgiving is the first step to entering His presence and in His presence is FULLNESS of Joy. I'm fastening my gaze upon God and I will wait upon Him until the next action of word comes from Him. In the meantime I will remain in His presence. I will continue to saturate myself in his word and declare His promises. I will declare who He is and I will declare His Names. His character and my redemption is revealed through His Names. Even Jesus got through His trial by saying - IT IS WRITTEN. I declare Now: "No weapon formed against me shall prosper. No weapon formed against me will stand. I'm an over comer, I've got the victory. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. When Satan rises up against me, and surrounds me with an overwhelming flood. The Spirit of the Lord sets up a standard against him, and Satan is DEFEATED by the power of the BLOOD." So I rejoice in Him, I magnify Him, I exalt Him, I applaud Him, I delight myself in Him and I SHOUT HALLELUJAH! Now I'm ready to collect the blessings He is the God of BREAKTHROUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment